To get started using Checka11y.css in your project, all you need to do is:
- Install checka11y-css via CDN, npm or yarn
- Ensure you're not using Checka11y.css in production
In the below CDN links:
:versionwith a version listed here (latest version is always recommended). If you always want to get the latest stylesheet, remove
@:versioncompletely (Not recommended).
- Then import via HTML or CSS
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/[email protected]:version/checka11y.css" />
@import url('https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/[email protected]:version/checka11y.css');
Package manager (npm or yarn)npm downloads
First, install it via npm
npm install checka11y-css --save-dev
Or, install it via yarn
yarn add --dev checka11y-css
Or, import the SCSS or CSS into your Sass/SCSS
In the below imports, replace
:file with one of the options below:
/* Webpack */ @import '~checka11y-css/:file'; /* Non webpack */ @import 'path/to/node_modules/checka11y-css/:file';
👉 Go to ngx-checka11y
- Checka11y.css, just like any other accessibility tool, cannot test 100% of accessibility so consider using one or two more other accessibility tools for good coverage.
- Checka11y.css is made with the intention to never be used in a production environment - it is only a developer/quality assurance tool - so be sure to never push this stylesheet to production.
- Checka11y.css is a CSS-only accessibility tool so cannot be as smart with some more complex features.
Feedback and support
We appreciate any feedback, good or bad and are always looking for new ideas to improve the user experience (UX), developer experience (DX) and accessibility of the tool. You may want to consider:
Checka11y.css is licensed under MIT. As a minimum, you are required to KEEP AND NOT REMOVE the following code at the beginning of your downloaded/installed Checka11y.css CSS, where
:version is replaced with the version number you are using:
/*! Checka11y.css v:version | MIT License | github.com/jackdomleo7/Checka11y.css */
Checka11y.css is FREE for personal and commercial use.
Commercial use should consider a small donation on Buy Me a Coffee.